Social Media Marketing involves creating and posting contents on Social Media Platforms which contributes to achieve marketing and branding goals. It generally includes posting images, infographics, videos, and other contents that helps user engagement and drives audiences.
What are the things required to keep in mind while starting a Social Media Marketing plan?
-Be clear what exactly you are trying to achieve.
-Who are your targeted audiences?
-How exactly your targeted audiences use social media platforms?
-What message we want them to see and read?
All these above questions will help you to shape your strategy and prepare your plan accordingly.
How SMM / Social Media Marketing can be helpful?
Social Media Marketing can be helpful in several ways to achieve your marketing goals.
1. It helps to bring traffic towards your business page. High traffic leads to extreme visibility.
2. Helpful is branding. Most of the biggest businesses use SMM strategies to for brand awareness.
3. Helps in Sales: Proper keywords work and tagging along with other strategies can aid conversions.
4. Improves user engagement and communication: Humans are getting more inclined towards social media platforms nowadays. They find trustworthy if you have existence on the most renowned Social Media platforms. Such platforms are user friendly and aids in user engagement and word transfer.
Reports states that the more audiences you have on Social Media Platforms, the easier it will be for you to reach your marketing goals.
Is SMO / Social Media Optimization different from SMM?
SMO / Social Media Optimization is closely connected to Social Media Marketing. SMO includes discovering what content performs well for your business on social media platforms and repeating those accomplishments.
Here you need to analyze what exact sort of content your audiences are looking for and how they are responding on it. Thereafter, you can execute your strategy. This process resembles with SEO (Search Engine Optimization).
What is the role of content in Social Media Marketing / SMM and Social Media Optimization / SMO?
Content is very essential and it includes pictures, infographics, videos, etc. Content should also have the best keywords as per your goal. You need to ensure that you provide valuable content to your visitors so that they could be interested towards your product and services. Great content helps you building followers and regular posting can help them retaining.
Do we need to keep checking our competitors Social Media Marketing strategies?
It is highly recommendable to keep an eye on your competitors SMM and SMO techniques and their insights. If certain strategies are helping them to achieve great goals then we should not refrain ourselves from doing the same or even better.
Should we use Analytics for SMM?
Without analyzing and tracking your data, it is hard to determine your Social Media Planning success. Google Analytics will help you to tracking the success rate of your marketing campaigns and provides your insights. You would be able to figure out which exact social media and what content is performing the best.
Some highly recommendable social media platforms:
Different social media platforms require different approach. We ought to collect some details first about platform and go through its guidelines. That it would be beneficial for greater results.
1. Facebook: Facebook is the most popular social network with over 1.4 billion users and more than 900 million of those users are visiting the site every day.
Whether you are targeting teenagers or seniors, you can find them on Facebook. About 72% of online American adults use Facebook.
Facebook is growing and its advertising is affordable and highly targeted. Facebook lets you reach out to website customers and allows you to spread to Friends of Friends. Additionally, Facebook assists you with estimating your outcomes.
2. Google+ for Social Media Marketing: Google+ entered the scene as a Facebook competitor and presently it serves a more niche audience.
It is an amazing search engine marketing tool for companies, influencers, and your own personal branding. Content posted on Google+ is undeniably bound to appear in search results as Google ranks their own social network higher and they crawl it faster.
3. Pinterest for Social Media Marketing: Pinterest could be considered as Social Media Marketing gem for your image.
This platform now has more than 200 million monthly active users and half of them are from USA. Pinterest is an incredible platform for branding and helps increasing your visibility and ranking.
4. Twitter for Social Media Marketing: Twitter ought to be a part of your marketing strategy as it comprises more than 145 million active daily users.
You need to understand how the platform works so that you can make the platform fit for your marketing plan. It is always recommended to go through Twitter guidelines to bring forward the best outcomes.
5. LinkedIn for Social Media Marketing: Individuals on LinkedIn are there mostly for business. They also search for individuals from different professions, who can help them in growing their businesses.
Practically, half of Americans who have been to the school use LinkedIn. This provides these businesses a significant opportunity of contacting with the experts. So, LinkedIn exposure will help your business in being seen and getting more conversions.
and many more………
Want to learn more about Social Media Marketing? Or you want to develop your business using Social Media Marketing?
Do let us know and we will love to help you with the best.